badge

Thursday 15 April 2021

Magic and Alchemy


I witness magic each night
in the changing faces
of the resplendent moon;
I learn alchemy 
on the new moon night
when the moon teaches
me how embracing
darkness and emptiness
can convert them 
into light and abundance.
The opaline moon 
invites the alchemist 
within me to play with it.
Now, I enjoy each 
phase of life
and create magic
by transforming
pain into beauty
emptiness into fullness.
Purba Chakraborty

15.04.2021

 I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z



13 comments:

  1. The moon inspires us in many ways. Transforming pain into beauty would be a real joy, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you represented moon and what all we can learn from it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Every word spills magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful conclusion. That is real magic - transforming pain into beauty and emptiness into fullness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved how you connected moon and its phases with life. beautiful read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i had commented yesterday did it not go through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I could not find your comment. Might be some network/tech issues. But thanks for commenting and supporting throughout the A to Z journey.

      Delete
  7. I love how simple and profound this poem is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful Poem, liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful poem, liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The moon and its changing phases... always an inspiration for poets. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve how you ended! amazing read

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)