badge

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Raindrops on my skin (Magic and Alchemy)

 


You are like the mountain
I am like the sea
Miles between us, 
I await your presence
with every ounce of hope.
The tired grey clouds 
gather overhead;
They have travelled all
the way from you to me
carrying your message;
It soon starts raining
First drizzles, then showers
As the raindrops graze
my bare, weary skin, 
I can hear your 
vows of love
promises of eternity
kissing away all my tears
healing my pain and scars. 

Purba Chakraborty

21.04.2021

 I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always and filled with longing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful imagery depicts longing of the soul
    Deepika Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful poem Purba, with raindrops and its feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are like the mountain I am like the sea....loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely poem. mountains rains and the feels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hear your vows of love, promises of eternity kissing away all my tears, healing my pain and scars. Aah! Deja Vu for me! I can relate to every word of this expression.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cloud messenger gets quite a make over through your lines full of imagery and emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This heart warming filled with passion & longing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)