badge

Thursday 1 April 2021

A Time You Felt Happy (Magic and Alchemy)

 


Do you 

remember a time

you felt truly happy?

Not for a flickering few minutes,

But for what felt like eternity;

Dancing in the air kind of happy

Spreading love like confetti kind of happy

Feeling that you belong to the entire universe kind of happy?


Close your eyes

Take a deep breath

Feel at home with hope and love

Radiating through every cell of your body.

Walk into that room of your mind

that carries the fragrance of the happy time;

Look for its source in every nook and corner

till you tire out and fail;

Now see yourself in a new light

Yes, You - the Creator 

of Absolute Happiness and Bliss,

of every great thing that has happened in your life. 

-Purba Chakraborty

01.04.2021


I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z



21 comments:

  1. Lovely poem!! It was contagious, I’m feeling happy now ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely poem and contagious too, I’m feeling happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely read to start my day ❤ Good Morning Purba 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Purba. This is the essence of our vedas. To find the in-dweller!

    www.balconysunrise.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is what we seak! Thanks for penning down this woderful poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. It made me smile by the time I was to the last line as I was in that happy mind space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiness is contagious and your poem made me smile !! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so well written...brings smile 😃on my face

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a positive poem this is, Purba! I especially loved the last three lines. Our happiness is our own responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Full of so much positivity. Made me happy. Beautiful poem
    Deepika Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love to read your deep thoughts and they so nicely resemble with mine. Loved the definition of happiness and bliss. Looking forward to read more from you dear. Best wishes.

    - Swarnali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely poem, your words here are so infectious..anybody feeling low should read it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happiness comes from within us. Such a beautiful poem this is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so nicely written, Purba. I liked the feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautifully written poem Purba. It takes me to the time in my childhood, where I was carefree, happy and never let anything deter my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely poem... Made me think of the moments... as you said...in the nooks somewhere... That made me happy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. Invaluable advice in beautiful words ! Let me follow it without delay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful and a reminder amidst chaos that we need to savour the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is always a bliss to read about love. And your lines truly make me fall for it. Their is always a rey of light.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)