badge

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Emotional Ebb and Flows (Magic and Alchemy)

 


Wading amid the ceaseless
emotional ebb and flows,
I get surrounded by a
tiny zillion thought bubbles.
I struggle for air as I swim
The thoughts make me overwhelm
I almost drown...

...Wading amid the ceaseless
emotional ebb and flows,
I again get surrounded by a 
tiny zillion thought bubbles.
Now, I witness each of them
sans any ropes of attachment
I accept some
I delete some
I ignore some
I laugh at some.
Finding the pearl of liberation,
I float in the sea of life
At ease, without strife.


-Purba Chakraborty

06.04.2021 



I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

12 comments:

  1. Wow from drowning it turns to a poem of liberation of hope. Beautiful ebb and flow
    Deepika Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! such a beauty! among all that we get. we should accept some, delete some, ignore some. so true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dealing with our emotions is a unique art indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witnessing is the key. Thanks for reminding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Purba! It is the emotional attachments that bind us most. Such a free world it would be if we could delete, ignore and laugh them away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! The Lord in the Gita has said, observe the thought, do not engage in it. This poem reflects that teaching very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope if I can delete and ignore some everytime।।।lovely poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this one. Delete some, is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At some point or the other we learn to stay afloat isn't it... That's what life teaches us eventually... Loved the execution

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really enjoyed reading it! Your nature musings and emotional thoughts are flowing stupendously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Floating in the sea of life without any strife is a wonderful achievement (in fact, the ultimate one) for anybody. If you have achieved it, you're definitely my role model.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I accept some
    I delete some
    I ignore some
    I laugh at some.

    I just loved the above lines. How true is it that life teaches us many things through adversities only.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)