badge

Thursday 25 March 2021

#BlogchatterA2Z Theme Reveal: Magic and Alchemy (Poetry)




This is the third year when I will be participating in the Blogchatter A to Z blogging challenge on the month of April. 

I am going to write 26 posts on the month of April. My theme for this year is 
Magic & Alchemy : 
Poems to Rediscover the Tiny Miracles within and around. 

Sometimes we are so busy in our rat-race that we overlook the beauty that we are surrounded with and we lose touch with our inner self. 

This series of poems will be a gentle call to slow down, look around to find the beauty of Nature and turn inward so that we can befriend our glorious Self. 

I am so excited to embark on this new journey. Hope you will join me in the journey of Magic & Alchemy ✨💫



I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z




3 comments:

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)