badge

Monday 30 April 2018

Zen Meditation: Trinet (Letters from the Soul #26)


Eyes closed
Agonized heart
Head feels heavy; ache in body
I sit in the lotus position
Pay attention,
Breathe in 
Breathe out.

Breathe in 
Breathe out
The breathing matters and nothing else
I am conscious and full of life;
Completely blessed,
Divine love
Protecting me.

Anxiety slowly
Ebbs down;
Enveloped in a bubble of tranquility,
All my thoughts jump around it
I smile
I am
Fully free.

© Purba Chakraborty 
30.04.2018


Note: This is a Trinet poem. It is an invented poetry form which has the following specifications:
Line 1: 2 words
Line 2: 2 words
Line 3: 6 words
Line 4: 6 words
Line 5: 2 words
Line 6: 2 words
Line 7: 2 words
Repeat this pattern 2 more times. When centered correctly, it looks like 3 crosses. 

Read Letters from the Soul #25


This is the last post for the #AtoZ2018 and the #BlogchatterA2Z challenge. 
26 days
26 poems
26 poetry forms.
It was a roller-coaster ride experimenting with various forms of poetry every single day in April for my series~ 
"Letters from the soul". 
I hope you enjoyed the series. I am happy that I could complete the challenge successfully.




8 comments:

  1. Breathe in...breathe out...It's that simple :-)
    Congratulations on a fab AtoZ series Purba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful poem in a unique style. Congrats, Purba, for completing the challenge, successfully.
    -Sayanti from http://sayantideb.com/zuluk-sikkim/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I love the geometry of this layout, echoing the inspiration and expiration... A lovely way to complete this set of alphabets! Onward now to fresh things... after a little rest!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyyyy!!!! You've done it and this was a perfect one to end with. Congrats, Purba! Really happy you pulled it off in a 'poetic' manner. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as smartly as
    with the format on your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice high quality writing,
    it's uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, congrats my gal, what a fantastic end to the series ♥️ You indeed left us enriched love, keep it up 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha! This is exactly I did during my 3 day Vipassana course last weekend. You have expressed it PERFECTLY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meditation beautifully expressed in your symmetrical and meaningful poem. Congratulations on completing the A to Z. Your poems were lovely and warm.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)