badge

Sunday 28 June 2015

A Quote on Soul Connection (3 Day Quote Challenge #Day3)

I have been nominated by some of my dear blogger friends Shweta DaveKiran AcharyaLata SubramanianSunaina Sharma and Simran Kaur for a 3 day quote challenge. Thanks to all :)

The third quote that I am sharing is from my debut book "Walking in the streets of love and destiny". It's about that magical soul connection. 



People say that time measures proximity. I totally agree with this. A friendship or relationship ripens with time and the same is true for my life also. I met my best friend, Priyam in class eight and I can proudly say that with every year, our friendship has matured and ripened into a brighter color. That's the beauty time does to a relationship...isn't it?

In the beautiful journey of life, we meet so many people. Sometimes, it takes years to figure out what the other person is truly like and yet after giving innumerable efforts, we are left guessing. An entire lifetime seems so scant in knowing someone. And then, if we are lucky enough, we come across a person who seems so familiar, for some uncanny reason. It seems we have known this person thoroughly, but exactly when, we cannot recollect. We feel that soul connection and start believing in the concept of soulmates. A few minutes or days spend with that person seem like a lifetime spent. 

Well, on my third day, I nominate one of my blogger friends to take up the challenge:

Manisha Sharma


The rules are simple.

  1. Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days,  obviously  a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them (As most of my blogger friends have already taken up the challenge, I am nominating 1 blogger each day)
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book has been recently reviewed by Ravish, a wonderful blogger. Check out his review here

If you like the quote, then you will like my books too.
Buy my books here

26 comments:

  1. reminds me time i read the novel :) * smiling *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite true. Beautifully worded :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quote, Purba. It was very difficult for me to choose 6 quotes from the book for my Review of Walking in the Streets of Love & Destiny. Great job (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ravish.
      Your review was extremely helpful. It made me see the book and my writing back then, in a new light :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful quote Purba Chakraborty,,Good luck and best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! Very matured thought this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strange but true! Nice quote Purba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the quote Purba :-) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too believe in soul connection...though very unusual yet true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Bushra. Quote unusual but happens, if we are lucky enough.

      Delete
  9. Beautifully expressed Purba :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful quote. And you are lucky to have such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly consider myself super lucky to have her in my life. Thanks, Mridula :)

      Delete
  11. yes its true... it depends on mutual understanding... very nice quote...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Ashish, it all depends on that understanding. Thanks :)

      Delete
  12. That connection, the vibe... that stands out in the crowd.. They are rare but they are worth it.. each one. So true. The name wants me to grab the book as quick as possible. time to reach to this one finishing off the list! :) Glad to connect with u! :) Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)