badge

Friday 26 June 2015

A Quote on Time (3 Day Quote Challenge #Day1)

I have been nominated by some of my dear blogger friends Shweta Dave, Kiran Acharya, Lata Subramanian, Sunaina Sharma and Simran Kaur for a 3 day quote challenge. Thanks to all :)

The first quote that I am sharing is from my latest book, "The Hidden Letters". It is about the enigma called Time. 


When our time is not going great, we must take special care to ensure that we are at our best. Despite the trying times testing us, we should try to be calm, patient and strong. We should remind ourselves that everything is temporary. Nothing lasts forever. This testing time will pass.

Sometimes, my own words put a soothing balm on my heart. As I am currently going through such trying times, this quote seems to be a little reservoir of solace. I'm trying to motivate myself by thinking that if my protagonist of "The Hidden Letters", Anaya could fight all her battles, I too can. I can definitely be at my best when time is making every effort to knock me down.

Well, on my first day, I nominate one of my blogger friends to take up the challenge:

Privy Trifles 

The rules are simple.
  1. Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days,  obviously  a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them (As most of my blogger friends have already taken up the challenge, I am nominating 1 blogger each day)
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like the quote, then you will like the book too.
Buy "The Hidden Letters" here

23 comments:

  1. A very inspiring quote. An insight worth having, Wonderful, Purba. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read these wonderful lines just last night Purba....I finished reading your book. It was great and will make a great movie to....why don't you approach some director for the same?.....In the beginning, it reminded me of Kuch Kuch Hota hai.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super duper happy that you loved reading my book, Sunaina :)
      Thank you so much dear. Yes, I hope someday a director/producer comes across my book and decides to translate it on celluloid :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quote and am sure the book will be super too, waiting to lay my hands on it when in India :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. I'm also waiting to lay my hands on your novel :)

      Delete
  4. Very pragmatic quote...motivational too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite quotes from the book. The quote never fails to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiran. You have always been so supportive and encouraging :)

      Delete
  6. this is fav quote from your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fav quote from your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A motivational quote Purba, A 'must' remember during testing times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Somali. I am trying to follow it these days, to my level best. Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. Profound quote...and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very inspiring! Time is he ultimate master. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)