badge

Saturday 26 November 2016

An exotic experience with TERRA Chips

Like many people, chips are my comfort food. I can have them at any point of the day and whatever mood I am in. Whether I am happy or stressed, all I need is a packet of chips. Therefore, when I received this box of TERRA Chips last weekend, my happiness knew no bounds.


As I read “An exotic experience awaits you”, I was very excited to take a dive into the TERRA Adventures. I knew that TERRA chips are made of real vegetables and therefore, I couldn’t wait to taste them.

There were 3 bags of TERRA Chips inside the box:

-TERRA Blues
-TERRA Original
-TERRA Mediterranean


What makes TERRA Chips unique?

As I opened the first packet of TERRA Chips, I knew that I am going to have a unique experience. TERRA chips are real vegetable chips that are made from real whole vegetables such as naturally blue potato, sweet potato, yuca, parsnip, ruby dipped vegetables, batata and taro. 

Each flavor of TERRA Chips is made with a combination of a diverse range of root vegetables. They are extremely healthy as they are completely made of root vegetables.
If you are looking for healthy snacking without compromising on taste, TERRA Chips are the ideal thing for you. The delicious flavors and the vibrant colors of root vegetables make these chips a great, crunchy snack.

Terra Blues (Sea Salt)


This is the first bag of TERRA chips that I opened. The blue colored chips highlighted on the bag tantalized me. The bluish-purple colored chips are made of naturally blue potatoes. They are truly a rhapsody in blue. I loved the aroma of the chips. They tasted crunchy and had a slightly nutty flavor. The TERRA blues tasted different from normal potato chips. The crunchy taste of the chips appealed to me and I savored each one of them.

 Terra Original (Sea Salt)


Terra Original is a combination of various colored chips as it is made of taro, sweet potato, batata, parsnip, yuca and ruby dipped vegetables. As I opened the bag of Terra original, I found chips in various colors such as vibrant red, deep yellow, yellowish white, light brown, orange and white. The chips looked very inviting and they were delectably crunchy. They are perfect for healthy snacking.

Terra Mediterranean (Herbs & a hint of lemon)


Terra Mediterranean is also made of the same combination of root vegetables as Terra Original. However, instead of sea salt, herbs and a hint of lemon is used for flavor.

Product Experience

The TERRA chips looked and tasted so different from other chips that it was like taking an adventure.  I truly had an exotic experience with TERRA chips. The exotic flavor, the vibrant color and the fine texture of the chips are praiseworthy. If you like to maintain a healthy lifestyle, try TERRA chips for snacks. They are very healthy, crunchy and tasty. You can have them with your favorite beverage. You can also enjoy a bag of TERRA chips while watching your favorite movie. 


These real vegetable chips are gluten-free and are very healthy. It is the ideal choice for gourmet snacking. You can also impress your guests by preparing some food items with the chips. There are some amazing recipes listed on the Terrachipsindia.com website.

My family and I had an exotic adventure with TERRA chips. We loved experiencing the goodness and rich taste of root vegetables in the form of chips. Once you open a bag of TERRA chips, you can’t resist having them. 

So, what are you waiting for? Dive right now into an exotic adventure with TERRA chips. They are available in Amazon and BigBasket.


Indian Bloggers

9 comments:

  1. The blue chips for sure look different! My daughter will be excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks different and yummy. Are they baked or fried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks & feels so yum! Very well reviewed dear and I loved your pictures! :) Indeed exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of them. But would try them now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting flavours. Worth trying. And those blue chips. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks quite yummy... new flavours too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Yummy :)Loved to read about TERRA chips.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)