badge

Saturday 23 May 2015

The Aroma Melody

The delightful sound of drizzles
Endearingly wiped off my slumber;
A whiff of ambrosial fragrance
Painted a smile on my sleepy face.

With closed eyes, I savored the aroma
Let it seep all over my senses;
Ripples of ecstasy charmed my soul
The blend of fragrances like a concoction of tunes.

After satiating my olfactory senses
I took a visual slice of my happiness;
How marvellously the rain, the coffee and the old book
Came together to compose the aroma melody!



17 comments:

  1. Esoteric writing! Loved it Purba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels like having tea with a horror novel on a monsoon day :) And the monsoon season is just a week away here :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am craving for the monsoon. The summer heat is too unbearable.

      Delete
  3. Rain, coffee, and an old book -- who can ask for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully penned! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain. coffee and old book ....a delightful combination Purba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Somali. The combination provoked me to write this poem :)

      Delete
  6. A heady combination, rains, book and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! First feed the nose, then get a visual slice. Books and coffee were a bit of a surprise, but they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan.
      Glad to know that :)

      Delete
  8. poem <3 i could feel the rain books and coffee :) i feel solo poetry book will be published soon ;) <3 keep writing diiiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rain Book Coffee, you picked the overlapping sweet spot, so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)