badge

Friday 15 May 2015

The wonderful My Airtel App

Nowadays, our life revolves largely around Apps. Apps have made our life convenient and easier. Airtel has recently updated the My Airtel App and gave it a complete new look loaded with interesting features that are sure to attract plenty of users. The new updated My Airtel App promises to make the life of Airtel customers a little easier.

When I recently downloaded the My Airtel App on my Android smart phone, I was totally impressed by the wonderful features of the App. With the updated App, the company has also introduced a couple of new deals and tantalizing offers. Once you download the My Airtel App, you would be able to manage all your Airtel services such as Prepaid and Postpaid services, DTH and Broadband from your phone. 

I found the App really very user friendly and convenient for people who are busy in their work. It's really simple to manage all the Airtel services through your phone. Moreover, the App provides notification alerts for pack expiry and low balance.

Out of all the several wonderful features of the My Airtel App, here are the 3 key features of the App that suits my lifestyle perfectly: 

1. My Airtel App brings the best recharge deals for you when you shake your phone: Does it sound too good to be true? I also thought the same, but well, the App is really that good. You just need to shake your phone and My Airtel App will bring the best recharge deals for you. You will get to see wonderful talktime benefits and extra internet offers. This feature of the App helps me to choose the perfect recharge options for my phone.

2. My Airtel App helps me to recharge and pay bills from one place: Yes, this feature of My Airtel App definitely works as a savior for me. Without too much hassle, now I can easily recharge and pay all my family postpaid, prepaid, broadband and DTH bills from my phone. This saves a lot of time and energy.

3. My Airtel App allows me to enjoy "Airtel Surprises" free coupons: I am sure you must be wondering what these surprise free coupons are. Well, My Airtel App loves to spoil us and it does so generously by offering free coupons on every bill payment and recharge. Whenever you recharge through your My Airtel App, you would get surprise offers on every transaction. The fabulous My Airtel App would offer you coupons from several categories such as shopping and food, whenever you recharge. I found this feature of the App too tempting.

I am sure that just like me, a lot of people would find the My Airtel App to be a savior and a boon. All these features of the App are available on Android. Airtel, however, promises to bring these wonderful features to iOS soon. 

For more details about the App, visit http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)