badge

Thursday 2 April 2015

Use empowering words!



Are you aware of the enormous power of our words? Only when we realize the power of our words, we can learn to be conscious of what we speak. The way our thoughts shape our action, the way we speak determines our success.



Do not use words like “I wish I could” and “I can’t”

When you converse with others or talk to your own self, do you use these words frequently? If your answer is yes, then you are limiting your potential unintentionally. I am sure it sounds shocking, but it’s completely true. Using such words will not only fill you with sheer self-doubt, but will also make you powerless. 

There are some situations where we all use words like “I can’t”, “I won’t”, “I wish I could” and “I don’t know how”. But, the person who uses these words frequently would always live a miserable life. He would think himself to be a victim who cannot control his own life. Such people wallow in self-pity more than often and cannot be successful in their lives as they have limited their potential themselves.

You should always use empowering language

Empowering language is nothing fancy but using words which can reflect your self-confidence and high self-esteem. People who are successful prefer using words like “I can”, “I will” and “This will be mine”. Such empowering words attract abundance, prosperity and success to a huge extent.

These words help the person to have a focused mindset and belief in himself. His own words will motivate him to work harder to achieve the thing that he said “This will be mine.” He will have an uncanny determination to work through all the obstacles to be a winner. 

What will you choose?

I remember there was a time when I had a very low self-esteem, during my high-school days. I used to keep uttering words like “I can’t do it” and “I wish I could achieve this thing. I wish I could be the class captain”, "I don't know how it is possible to win the competition" etc. These words paralyzed me more to achieve anything in life. 

From the moment I started using empowering words like “I will do it by hook or crook” and “I can finish this project on time” and “I will fulfill my dream” etc, my life took a new turn. These words were largely responsible for attracting prosperity and success in my life.

Thus, you should make the right choice with your words. Replace those hazardous self-doubting words with motivating words. Your words can either have a positive or a negative impact on your life. It is very important for all of us to realize the power of our words and act likewise.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting post 😊 it's important to believe in one's own ability , decisions. words' and way one thinks do play a major role as mentioned 😊 keep writing diiii 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Sachin. Our words and thoughts shape our life. Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. very true Purba... NLP also uses these 'empowering' techniques...
    I would go a step further and say that 'golden words' also make a huge difference :-)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Archana. Totally agree with you. Using "golden words" make a huge difference to our overall life, relationships and career. Keep smiling :)

      Delete
  3. Wow while I am not a very negative person, I don't speak this way most times... Super tip, will change the way I look at situations and speak. Loved it babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shweta. This actually works you know! Earlier, I did not speak this way but then I saw the changes in my own life when I started using the empowering words often.
      Keep smiling babe :)

      Delete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)