badge

Saturday 8 February 2020

10 Powerful Affirmations to Begin the Day With



“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”- Claude M. Bristol

Our mental state depends on the things that we constantly tell ourselves. Negative self-talk can push us towards stress, anxiety, and depression. Positive self-talk can uplift us to a state of peace, love, harmony, and confidence. Affirmations are powerful and empowering words that we choose consciously to tell ourselves.

When we wake up in the morning, we must create positive and empowering thoughts that will keep us energetic throughout the day. If we start our day with thoughts like “I am late”, “I don’t know what will happen in today’s meeting”, “The traffic is so bad.”, “The weather is so bad”, etc, we will lower our vibrations instantly.

Instead of feeling recharged and energetic, we will feel anxious and stressed about the day ahead. Our negative thoughts occur mostly because we are not aware. Practicing affirmations is training our mind to start the day with positive, loving, and empowering thoughts.

My morning routine comprises saying my affirmations for the day ahead, a session of yoga and practicing a gratitude exercise .

10 positive affirmations to begin the day with

Affirmations have a lot of power. When we affirm something, it becomes our reality over time. You can practice the following affirmations within one hour of waking up in the morning. 


“I am healthy, happy, and complete.”


“I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.”


“I attract loving people in my world.”


“I am at peace with myself and everyone around me.”


“All my relationships are harmonious.”


“I add value to the world through my work.”


“I am a magnet for Divine prosperity.”


“I am worthy of the very best in life.”


“I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good.”


“Life loves me. All is well in my world. Today is going to be a great day.”



How to practice affirmations?

You can write down these 10 affirmations on a notebook or on your Smartphone. While having your morning tea or coffee, open the page where you have written them.

Begin with the first affirmation. Say the words slowly and feel them deeply in your heart. Continue the same way for the other nine affirmations. You will experience a happy and peaceful feeling while saying them. 

Repeat the 10 affirmations again, this time a little faster with a smile on your face. Feel the Universe blessing you as you say each affirmation. This simple exercise will take a maximum of 5 minutes, which we all can spare.

Wrapping it Up

Choosing healthy thoughts with awareness is the kindest thing that we can do for ourselves. Positive affirmations in the morning are a great tool to be in a state of awareness and boost our positivity.  If you start practicing affirmations daily, it will soon become a habit and then a lifestyle. 

We are the Creators of our own reality. We create our reality through our thoughts, feelings, words, and deeds. Therefore, it is extremely important to train the mind to begin the day with positive thoughts.

Start your mornings with these 10 powerful affirmations and you will notice a significant change in your mindset within 2 weeks. If you want to read a beautiful book on affirmations, you can check our Louise Hay’s “You can Heal your Life.”



This post is a part of Blogging with a Purpose series in association with Blogchatter. My theme for this year is Physical, Mental, and Emotional Wellness. 
#CauseAChatter

31 comments:

  1. These are amazing affirmations to have!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely affirmations to have. Thank you for sharing!
    Lauren | www.bournemouthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Good to see you here, Lauren ❤️

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the inspiring thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love positive affirmations - what a great way to start a morning off! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if you are not feeling like waking up at all, like you are not happy the way life is leading and no matter what these words also wont help to change it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand what you are talking about, Nazish. Those times are truly challenging and practicing affirmations don't seem to be a great idea. But gentle positive words said to yourself daily can bring a difference.
      At those times, Affirmations like "I trust life to bring me my highest good", "I am worthy of the very best in life", "I am filled with love and affection" helps in feeling little better ❤️

      Delete
  6. Thank you for these positive affirmations! Such a great way to think and remind ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really inspiring affirmations and to say the least, this post was really something i needed to read :-) Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it, Saba. Great to see you here ❤️

      Delete
  8. These are really inspiring, thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring thoughts Purba. Positive thoughts do make a good start of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Pragnya. Good to see you here 😊

      Delete
  10. Nice post and nothing could be better than starting the day on a positive and empowering note. A nice curated list of affirmations and you rightly said that creating our own reality is totally upto us. All that we need to do is to put our belief in the Universe and in the power of these words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Affirmations are what are needed on a everyday basis! They are such a nice habit to inculcate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To bring positivity I usually put up soothing meditation music, mantras or bhajans at home so my whole family can benefit from it. These affirmations are great to begin the day with. We should print them and put them on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate to that, Varsha.
      I also love to begin my day with spiritual music. It works wonders at raising our positive vibrations ❤️

      Delete
  13. I strongly believe in affirmations too.. I practice them myself but I am not consistent.. your post has really motivated me to start it again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Purba, I swear by all the words you have just said. Daily in the morning, before opening my eyes, I talk to God that Today is the best day of my life and I will do all good things. It is easy to acknowledge what you want from life but sticking ti it is the most difficult task. But we all are work in progress at some level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Talking to God in the morning and getting recharged with positive energy is such a beautiful feeling. So good to see you here, Geethica! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! ❤️

      Delete
  15. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. positive affirmations for women

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)