badge

Tuesday 7 February 2017

One crazy, adventurous Trip with your BFFs



Best friends. Adventures. Travelling. Laughter. Heart to heart conversations. 
And you get memories of a lifetime.

Out of the several unticked things in my never-ending bucket list, a crazy, adventurous trip with my best friend before getting married tops the list. My best friend, Priyam and I have been discussing it for the last two years, but unfortunately, it didn't happen yet. Work deadlines, family and other issues keep popping whenever we make a plan. And it gets postponed. 

Last weekend, I came across the popular web series called "The Trip" in YouTube. It is a super fun, coming of age story of four girls who go on a road trip from Delhi to Thailand. As one of the girls in their group, Ananya is about to tie the knot, the girls plan a crazy bachelorette road trip. Ever since I watched Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, I have always yearned to see something like "The Trip" in which a group of girl best friends embark on a journey.


It is a fun, adventurous and emotional roller coaster ride. I watched the eight episodes back to back uploaded so far in the last weekend and have become addicted to this web series. I can't wait for Episode 9 which will be uploaded on Thursday. 

The best thing was that I found both me and my close friends in these four girls- Shonali, the free-spirited musician (played by Lisa Haydon), Nazia, the firecracker, absolutely bindaas and aspiring journalist (played by Mallika Dua), Ananya, the sweet and adorable bride-to-be (played by Shweta Tripathi) and Sanjana, the introvert yogi with a rule-book (played by Sapna Pabbi). The four characters are extremely relatable. Check out the trailer. I am sure every girl will love it. 



I am enjoying the web series so much that I compelled my closest friends, Priyam and Triyas to watch it. The actual idea is to influence them so that they agree to go on a trip this year, come what may. Because this phase of our life won't come back once we are married.



Therefore, an adventurous trip with my bestie or BFFs means a lot to me. It is the most important thing on my bucket list and I wish to tick it off, finally this year. 

I have traveled with my friends in college excursion. I have traveled solo. I have traveled with family. But I am sure nothing can be better than traveling with your BFFs and making countless memories that you can cherish throughout your life. 



Have you ever gone for an adventurous trip with your BFFs? How was the experience? I would love to know. 
Indian Bloggers

17 comments:

  1. It's so true, Zindagi Na Milega Dobara. Just go ahead. I always take personal loans to secure my travel since we have only one life to love and no point in over thinking about things:) No, never been for road trip, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for that motivation, Vishal. It was great to know that you are so much passionate about travelling 😊

      Delete
  2. A trip with your BFF is always amazing. I enjoy a lot of mine too with my gang. They just have special memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow lovely. I am hopeful that I will be able to take that trip with my BFF this year and make some great memories 😊

      Delete
  3. Wow, amazing that would be! One of my friends did it recently...and they enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know that. I am looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  4. Hopefully you would go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be lovely travel experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trailer looks great. :)

    Go do that trip. And I hope even later -- know after the wedlock and all -- you'll still have great girl-company to take those girls-only trips. Not impossible, you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you get to do the trip soon Purba. It would be crazy awesome, I am sure. While I would love that, meanwhile my bucketlist is just growing exponentially with places i am discovering :) I just want to reach there :D Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to read.
    Watched the "The Trip" promo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only bffs umm not like this.. But had a great time travelling with them from native to university town.. Good u had a great time..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only bffs umm not like this.. But had a great time travelling with them from native to university town .. Good u had a great time.. Will definitely catch the series..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was really looking forward for something that can hook me up ....a series and am sure I will start watching it soon :) Thanks for sharing this interesting post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The promo looks promising and your experience is equally amazing dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)