badge

Thursday 16 June 2016

Affimity- the meeting point of passion and friendship

In this era of the internet, we cannot even imagine a life without social media networks. So we have accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn to share our thoughts and moments with the world.

Gaining audience through social networks

If you are a blogger, then it is natural that you must be sharing your blog posts in all the above mentioned social networks to attract audience to your blog. It definitely helps, but are we bloggers satisfied with the amount and type of audience that we manage to attract through our social networks?

I don’t think so. I have been sharing my blog posts in my Facebook account for years and only a few interested people care to visit my blog. When I share it on twitter, I get a few retweets and a few visitors from the thousands of active followers. Disappointing, but true. However, there is good news for every single blogger and people aspiring to start their blog.

The dream destination of every blogger


Affimity is the largest social blogging platform that lets you share your content with passionate people all over the world. Affimity is the meeting point of passion (affinity) and friendship (amity).

If you are a travel blogger, the best audience for you is people who are passionate about travelling. Now, how will you find so many travel enthusiasts who will be interested in reading your blog or content? The answer is Affimity. 

You can find channels in affimity, designed for people sharing a common passion. So you just need to go to the travel channel of affimity and post your content. And voila! You would get plenty of likes and comments if your content is interesting. At the same time, you would also be able to connect with like-minded people who share your passion and make some good friends.


My experience with Affimity

I am saying this only after using affimity since six months. Within a short span, I have gained more than 2500 followers. You can follow me (Purba_PC) on Affimity. I mostly share about travel, books and movies. In every post that I share on Affimity, I get a lot of likes and comments, followed by visits in my blog. 


Therefore, if you are a blogger, you should definitely take full advantage of the features of Affimity to build your fan base. If you can share interesting content, Affimity is your guaranteed ticket to instant stardom. And that’s what we bloggers want, right?

How is Affimity better than the other blogging platforms?

Affimity has an international user base and provides an easy blogging experience. It is simple and user friendly. You can easily share your content on Affimity compared to the other blogging platforms such as Blogger, Wordpress and Tumblr. Moreover, you get an audience as soon as you start sharing content, which is not possible with the other blogging platforms. So if you want to start a blog and share interesting content with your readers, you should start it on Affimity today.

You can also take the advantage of Affimity if you already have a blog on Blogger or Wordpress and want to attract genuine readers. You just need to post your content to relevant channels and you will surely get good results. Affimity has a variety of channels such as book club, travel, Bollywood, movies, music, food, fitness, parenting and many others.



Don't think any more! Check out the website of Affimity and create your profile. You can also download the App on your Android or iOS phone. 

Be famous, stay passionate and keep blogging!


19 comments:

  1. Being new to blogging, this is what I was looking for. Before this barter system of likes for likes and comments for comments gets my mind fudged, I would very much like to switch my submissions over to your mentioned platform. Geniuine readers are what I look for and you have provided me a good info for that. Hope to see more of your such suggestions in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds another great network especially designed for bloggers. Thanks for sharing this, Purba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the network. I'm going to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great !! Will sure check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know about this.
    Worth trying out I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to read, Thanks for the post.
    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems interesting. Going to try it now, thank you for this useful informative post Purba :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds to be a really cool site for bloggers promotions. Thanks for sharing dear, I have also joined Affimity :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too am on affimity and its a delight to be there !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing and will soon join Affimity, Purba:) Sounds like a cool channel to get our work recognized:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never knew about affimity, soon will sign up. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Informative post. Thank you for sharing it. I am going to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds great.
    I should check it out. Thank you for letting me know, Purba.

    See ya there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds GOOD.I shall definitely try it.
    Thank you purba

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the share Purba. I shall certainly try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard about them, not sure if they are good enough yet - let people try and post reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Purba no blogger would take her content to a third party site easily! But maybe I am missing something!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb article. I’m so impressed. I think you have got a terrific knowledge in particular whilst dealings with such topics. Thanks in your book; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)