badge

Saturday 23 January 2021

10 Affirmations to Practice When You Feel Lost and Directionless

 


Often in our fast-paced lives, we experience mental fatigue and start feeling directionless. In the race of achieving and accomplishing, a setback in our professional or personal life can throw us off-track and leave us doubting our own abilities. 

Mental exhaustion can result in anxiety, stress eating, mental block, irritability, insomnia, and lack of motivation. We have all encountered this situation when we have felt lost and directionless. If left unattended for weeks and months, mental exhaustion can soon push us towards the abyss of depression.

I have experienced the power of affirmation during these times when I don't have a single clue on what can motivate me and make me feel better. 

Affirmations can re-program our subconscious mind and help us create the life that we want. Affirmations encourage us to overcome self-doubts and believe positive things about ourselves and the world we live in. 

Here are 10 affirmations to practice when you feel lost and directionless: 

1. "I flow with life easily and effortlessly. Life supports me at all times." 

💛

2. "The Divine Intelligence/Universe is always guiding me. I cannot be lost or lonely or abandoned ever."

💛

3. "The wisdom I seek is within me. Everything that I want to know gets revealed to me at the right time."

💛

4. "I live in the 'Now' and that is my Superpower." 

💛

5. "All is well. I have everything I need now."

💛 

6. "I  release the need to be perfect. I love and approve of myself exactly as I am."

💛 

7. "My best relationship is the one with me. I value myself."

💛 

8. "I choose thoughts that nourish me, uplift me, and give me peace. I love my own thoughts."

💛

9. "There is help wherever I turn. I am safe."

💛 

10. "I focus my mind on the beautiful things in life and feel grateful for them." 


It is our responsibility to take care of our mental health whenever we encounter any warning signs. Affirmations are a great way to change our negative thinking patterns, thus boosting our mental health. 

Repeat each affirmation three to five times slowly and clearly. It may feel odd in the beginning but soon you will love the positive vibrations emanating from the words and filling you up. Let the words feel as natural to you as your breath. Remember, as you say those words aloud, you are bringing all the good things in your life through the Law of Attraction. 

If you feel mentally exhausted, do not continue working on autopilot. Take a break, have your favorite beverage, practice affirmations, journal about the things you are grateful for, and read a positive self-help book. You can check out Louisa Hay's "Meditations to heal your life". That's the book I am reading these days. 

Let us all prioritize our mental health this year!

Stay blessed. Stay safe.


 "This post is part of Blogchatter's CauseAChatter"

4 comments:

  1. Its important to speak positively to own self.Great affirmations.I live in the Now too.Or atleast try to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, we need such reminders from time to time to refresh our thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Affirmations are truly powerful. The energy we send out is what we receive.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)