badge

Thursday 27 September 2018

Musings of a Gemini Lass (Sunshine and Wildflowers)


A perennial dreamer I am,
My life is a panorama of myriad hues.

Dancing and fluttering like a butterfly
I leave a tint of cheer wherever I go.

The scars of my metamorphosis
Are camouflaged behind my twinkling eyes,

Autumn and spring coexist in me
I am both vulnerable and resolute;

Inside the social and colorful carapace
You can find a sensitive and poignant soul.

Creativity is my loyal refuge
Where I balance my wavering thoughts,

Arcane twilight or an esoteric paradox?
You wonder every time we meet

Darling! Don't feel uneasy by my duality
See the portrait of life in me

Duality is the beauty of life
Where success and failure are intertwined.

My infectious zest for life 
Will make you admire thorns in roses;

The sanguine dust that I will sprinkle
Will let you find beauty amid chaos. 

Just an earnest pleading:
Never try to cage me in your golden frame;

I will always be your friend and lover
Let's fly together, holding each other forever. 

I always get fascinated with sun signs and their traits. As my zodiac is Gemini, I enjoyed a lot penning down this poem which talks about the common traits of a Gemini girl. 

What is your sun sign? Which trait do you like the most in your zodiac? Do let me know in the comment box. 

'I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter'

1 comment:

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)