badge

Friday 19 August 2016

Triumph #7WordStory



This is my 7 word story on Triumph.

August has always been a very special month for me because this is the month when my artistic journey began. This is the month when I became a published author exactly 4 years back in 2012. Now, after 4 years, 3 solo books and 8 anthologies, the month of August still makes me feel excited and emotional.

25th August, 2012...this date still brings a thousand feelings within me. It is the day when my first book Walking in the streets of love and destiny released. I was so excited, nervous, happy, thrilled and emotional. 

I experienced the same feelings again on 7th August, 2014 when my 2nd book The Hidden Letters was released. 

Today, I cannot imagine a life where I am not writing and creating something. Yes, I may exist, but I won't live. I am extremely dependent on my craft for a wholesome life.

I have realized over the years that there is not a single demon that I cannot defeat when I am writing. Some of the demons that I have to battle on a regular basis are the fear of losing my loved ones to misunderstanding and death, fear of betrayal and manipulation. I also have to regularly battle chaotic thoughts that confuse and overwhelm me. 

But the best thing is that when I am writing, I have a grip on all my thoughts. I am a calmer person. I have full control on my mind and as a result, I can perfectly defeat every demon when I write. 

It feels that I am in touch with the divine energy the most when I am writing and creating. This is my triumph and I am forever thankful to God.

What is your story of triumph? Is there any work, activity or a person that helps you to battle your demons? Please share in the comment. 

Indian Bloggers

22 comments:

  1. Good memories. May they continue to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding your niche is indeed a triumph! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great landmarks, Purba! Here's wishing you many more in times to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Purba...August is my Blog month too- Will soon be 1.
    Loved the lines for real. We need to fight every demon- laziness,distractions and negative thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's wonderful dear. Congrats :)
      I am glad you loved the lines.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations for completing 4 years in writing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on completing 4 years dear. More power to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome and congrats. That calls for celebration:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! And... all the best :)
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/foundation-tipshacks-everything-you-need-to-know/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to find that single story of triumph that trumps it all. Love your post. Wish you all the best for future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you find your story soon.
      Thank you for your lovely wishes :)

      Delete
  10. Giorgio Armani once said he really envied writers, as for their craft they weren't depended on anyone else, and could be located anywhere. I completely agree with him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this quote of Armani. I totally agree :)

      Delete
  11. being an introvert or for introverts,writing gives lot of relief and peaceful sleep.i often used to get a dream where i was having conversation and running with sky high god and i was lil shorter than god . i used to run faster to catch up with the pace of god to maintain equal parallel distance between us in my dream.whenever i woke up,i never used to remember the conversation we had.

    it was not god physically,its my thoughts that run parallel to god.so whenever i write something,i close my eyes for few seconds and my mind travels at lightning speed a million years into past and future across universe and brings me few lines which i put on paper or on blogs in the form of comments as anonymous .i don't write for commercial reasons but its just a hobby.i write to change this world cuz i don't like the way people are and i don't like to sell my wisdom for a price.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)