badge

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Breakfast with Kellogg’s Waale Guptaji’s Family



What is life without good food, especially without a good breakfast? The first meal of the day should always be healthy, delicious and appetizing. When I came across some wonderful recipes from the Kellogg’s wale Guptaji’s family in Facebook, I was so amazed. The Guptaji’s family has more than 100 mouthwatering recipes for breakfast and all of them have cornflakes in them. Isn’t it awesome? That means you can have so many different healthy meals for breakfast on different days. This family has a perfect breakfast for every day and for every occasion. 

And the best thing is that there is the goodness of Kellogg’s cornflakes in every dish. Thus, the various dishes made by Guptaji’s family for breakfast are not only tasty but also extremely healthy. 

The first dish that tantalized my taste buds was Cornflake Coconut Ladoos. The name itself is so delicious that I cannot resist my urge to taste it. The mouthwatering Ladoos are made with crushed cornflakes, chopped nuts, ghee, condensed milk and desiccated coconut. By combining all these ingredients in the right proportions, you would get tasty cornflake coconut Ladoos. The Guptaji’s family has named this breakfast “Best Tiffin Wala Nashta”. Since I love Ladoos, I would surely like to try this breakfast.

The second dish that I found fascinating was Walnut Cornflakes Choco balls. The amazing combination of walnuts, chocolate and cornflakes make this dish the best of all. The Guptaji’s family has named this breakfast “First Crush Wala Nashta”. The mouthwatering balls are made with chopped milk chocolate, chopped dark chocolate, lightly roasted cornflakes, vanilla essence and chopped walnuts which are lightly roasted. I really want to try this heavenly dish as I love chocolates.

Another dish that has enhanced my curiosity is the Cornflake Popcorn Clusters. Well, I never could imagine that popcorn and cornflake could together create a perfect dish until I saw the recipe of this dish. I must admit that Kellogg’s wale Guptaji’s family is too innovative. They have named this meal “Movie Wala Nashta”. The clusters are made with cornflakes, salted popcorn, chopped salted nuts, honey, butter, toffee pieces and oil. It would be really an awesome experience to have the cornflake popcorn clusters while watching a good movie.

 I also liked the “Best Family Wala Nashta” where you get apple cinnamon cornflakes. It is indeed a very healthy breakfast with the goodness of apples and cornflakes. The dish is made with cornflakes, chopped apples, cinnamon powder, cold milk and sugar. 

There are so many unique and wonderful mouthwatering dishes that I really got confused deciding which one I should try first. I would definitely like to visit Kellogg’s Wale Guptaji’s house for trying the Walnut Cornflakes Choco balls, Cornflake Coconut Ladoos, Cornflake Popcorn Clusters and several other appetizing dishes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)