badge

Tuesday 14 May 2019

My 5th book, "Letters from the Soul" launched in Blogchatter eBook Carnival


It's a very special day because my 5th book "Letters from the Soul" is launched today in the coveted #BlogchatterEbook Carnival Season 4 along with other wonderful eBooks. 

"Letters from the Soul" is a collection of 55 poems on soul healing, soul searching, and soul companions. I started working on it last year when I participated in the A-Z blogging challenge. I wanted more than 26 poems in this book and therefore I didn't publish it last year after the blogging challenge. I have experimented with more than 24 poetry forms in the book apart from writing in free verse. That was creatively so satiating.


I have divided the book into 4 seasons: Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer to show that life is just like a seasonal cycle. The way autumn gives way to spring, emptiness gives way to abundance. I got this idea after reading Toni Morrison's novel "The Bluest Eye".

If you enjoy reading my poetry, please go to the link mentioned below and download a free promotional copy of the eBook. 


The eBook will be free for a limited time. So grab your copy and let me know your feedback. I can assure you that the poems in the book will give solace to your heart and soul. 

After the eBook carnival ends in June, I plan to launch the book on Amazon Kindle and then hopefully, release the paperback edition of the book by end of the year. 

The book is dedicated to all the believers, fighters, dreamers, and go-getters. I will need your support and reviews on this journey. Written with a lot of love, "Letters from the Soul" is now all yours. I welcome you on this soulful journey!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations :) Download my copy of your poem e-book, Beautiful collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your fifth book. Wishing you all the best in your writing journey.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)