badge

Thursday 1 October 2015

The Dance Bible: a paradise for dancers

The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of  being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs. ~ Charles Baudelaire


The word “dancing” makes a wide smile appear on my face. I can clearly remember that when I was three or four years old, I used to take my Mom’s stole and dance in front of the mirror on the super hit songs of Madhuri Dixit. Since then, dance and I have always shared an intimate bond. I rarely missed an opportunity to dance in my school and college functions and cultural events.

I love both the classical and contemporary dance forms. However, due to my hectic schedule, dancing has become that old friend whom I meet only once a while these days. 


I recently came across an amazing website called The Dance Bible, which is a great online portal for dance lovers. The motto of The Dance Bible is to connect all the passionate and aspiring dancers with the beautiful art of dancing.

The website is full of interesting features that will interest anyone who loves dancing. You can learn about the various dance styles such as aerial, ballet, jazz, tango, contemporary etc. and also know about dance anatomy.


You can watch some amazing dance videos and listen to the foot tapping dance audios on the website that would surely inspire you to step up and dance. There are audios for every dance style.

The best thing about The Dance Bible is that you can create your dance portfolio. You can share your story of dancing and share your dance videos. It is a great way to network with talented dancers and promote your work. I couldn’t resist creating my portfolio in The Dance Bible. It is hassle free and it just took a few minutes of my time.


You can also know about the top dance schools and the upcoming dance events in your city on the website. If you want to network with like minded dancers or want to know anything about dance, then you can ask a question in the dance forum. The forum is a great place to meet like minds and unleash your thoughts.

The Dance Bible is a paradise for dance lovers. If you are passionate about dancing, then explore the features of the website and create your dance portfolio today. The Dance Bible has surely given wings to my passion for dancing. I am sure it will do the same for you. Do check out the website at http://www.thedancebible.com/ and the facebook page at https://facebook.com/dancebible

I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words. ~ Ruth St. Denis


P.S. The images used in this post are taken from the website of The Dance Bible.

26 comments:

  1. This took me years back .. the glorious days of College .. but now the bones dont want to Move :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that it reminded you of the old good days :)

      Delete
  2. I came across through the Dance Bible once, it is just amazing. And now your review of the site added much flavour to it Purba :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the website of The Dance Bible is really great for dance lovers. Thanks, Prasanna :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting indeed, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think dance is a wonderful medium to express...it's good for both mental and physical fitness...for me too it's like a long lost friend... there are some plans about learning some dances....I would love to fulfill those plans. :-) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you fulfill those plans soon. Dancing is really a wonderful activity. It can make you fall in love with life :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds very interesting.....and I smiled reading about you dancing as a little girl...these days my two year old daughter is doing the same thing....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful and I do think dancing makes one free of all the grief...I feel free like a bird when I dance :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, dear. Dancing makes me forget all my stress and worries :)

      Delete
  7. this one sounds awesome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great.
    Dancing is an art and I lack that :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to read about Dance Bible

    ReplyDelete
  10. Started with a beautiful quote dear. Dance definitely keeps our body in balance. Great read dear.. thanks for sharing! The Dance Bible is definitely the next big thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. Yeah, the Dance Bible looks very promising indeed :)

      Delete
  11. Interesting share! Should be the big awesome option for dance lovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sure sounds like a fun way to learn the art of dancing! Brilliant introduction to the website, Purba :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is quite fun, especially the dance audios. Thank you, dear :)

      Delete
  13. Now if only I could dance :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This share is very interesting, nice article!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)