badge

Friday 11 July 2014

Can you hear me?

Can you hear me?
Yes! It's me murmuring
Amidst those several arduous lesions
And harsh murderous scars;
That I am tormented with
Which you have so lovingly gifted me.

Can't you see?
I never abandon my job
I do it dutifully and religiously
So that you can stay unharmed;
Yet, you're so careless and ludicrous
To prick me again and again.

Can you ever comprehend?
The people whom you introduce to me
They hardly think about us.
They are players and phoney
Who grabs advantage of your somber mind
Yet, the one who gets wounded is me.

Can't you change?
For my sake, and for your sake too
After all, I am a part of you.
Kindly be mellowed instead of being whimsical
Think once before introducing someone to me,
Oh! I'm weary of getting bruised.

Yours faithfully.
Heart.




4 comments:

  1. Superb...finally the heart has to speak up.We keep listening to the brain and get guided accordingly. Time we lend an ear to the heart too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Really...We listen to our mind always and make our poor heart suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Follow your heart but take your brain with you"

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)