badge

Saturday 3 May 2014

A beautiful morning


Beauty, ecstasy, happiness, pleasure and peace are associated deeply with Mother Nature. The beauty of nature makes you sway to the tune of your soul, leaving you rejuvenated and refreshed.
After days of scorching and unbearable heat, today's morning gifted the people of Kolkata with a windy and cloudy weather accompanied with few drizzles. All forms of life seemed to dance to the  melody of Nature today. I went to the terrace to watch the leaves and branches of trees swaying in joy, the birds flying with exhilaration and the animals moving around with ecstasy. A state of euphoria enveloped me every time the strong wind ruffled my hair which was left open, pampering my face. I was in a state of bliss and thanked the Almighty for this beautiful life. It was indeed a very beautiful morning today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)